International Politics Summer School 2016
What are the vital issues that shape politics in the modern world? This residential summer school enables participants to conduct in depth analysis of the politics of key countries and regions outside of Western Europe and North America, and to engage with broader issues affecting all parts of the globe.
This programme is organised by two of Oxford University’s foremost institutions – St Antony’s College, Oxford’s only college to focus exclusively on international affairs, and the Department for Continuing Education.
(Class of 2015)
The programme consists of:
- A daily lecture programme given by world-renowned academics
- Studies in small seminar groups with a specialist tutor
- Lively one-hour daily discussion groups led by current Oxford University doctoral students
The summer school is for:
- Graduates with a subject-appropriate academic background
- Teachers of politics, international relations or political science
- Professionals in the field of international politics
- Senior undergraduates who have completed two years of a full-time university degree course in a relevant academic discipline
For more information, please consult the flyer below, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your place now here.
The deadline for application is 15 April 2016.