This page lists current opportunities to apply for a funded Visiting Fellowship at St Antony's College.
Please note that the College is unable to offer any financial support towards the costs of other Visiting Fellowships not listed here or for Academic Visitorships. Applicants are encouraged to seek funding from agencies and institutions in their own countries, as well as from other grant-making bodies.
Cross-College Visiting Fellowships
- Alistair Horne Visiting Fellowship: Applications open, deadline 30 November 2016.
- Visiting Parliamentary Fellowships: not currently being advertised.
European Studies Centre Visiting Fellowships
- A.G. Leventis/SEESOX Visiting Fellowship in Contemporary Greek Studies: applications for the 2015/16 Fellowship closed on 26 January 2015
- Basque Visiting Fellowship: applications for the 2015/16 Fellowship will open shortly and be advertised by the Basque government
- Deakin Visiting Fellowship: not currently being advertised.
- EU Visiting Fellowship: not currently being advertised
- Programme on Modern Poland Visiting Fellowship in Modern Polish Studies: applications for the 2015/16 Fellowship closed on 16 February 2015
- Richard von Weizsäcker Visiting Fellowship: Fellowships for 2012-15 have been appointed; applications for the 2016/17 Fellowship closed on 15 April 2015
- Santander Visiting Fellowship: not currently being advertised
Latin American Centre Visiting Fellowships
- CAF-Oxford Visiting Fellowship in Latin American Economics: now closed for entry
Russian and Eurasian Studies Visiting Fellowships
- Max Hayward Visiting Fellowship in Russian Literature: not currently being advertised.