- ‘Spain, 1959–1992’, Michaelmas Term 2015 by Marina Pérez de Arcos
- ‘The Spanish Transition’ at Poland's Peaceful Revolution: 25 Years After the Polish Roundtable Talks by Charles Powell, 22 February 2014.
- 'Nationality Acquisition in Spain: Legal Asymmetries and Effects on Selectivity' by Amparo González-Ferrer (Spanish Research Council – CSIC) at the Department of International Development, 21 January 2014.
- Oxford University European Alumni Weekend in Madrid: ‘The Golden Age’ with Frances Lannon, John Elliott, and Jonathan Thacker, 26-28 April 2013.
- Oxford University European Alumni Weekend in Madrid, 2013: ‘Spain and Europe, Old Myths and New Realities' with Charles Powell, Esperanza Aguirre, and Tom Burns, 26-28 April 2013.