- Nissan Lecture Theatre - the laptop has a wired internet connection and connects via VGA to the projector and 3.5 mm socket to the audio system. No HDMI is available.
- Investcorp Auditorium - laptop connects via HDMI, internet is via wireless.
- Dahrendorf, Deakin - these laptops are stored in cabinets and need to be connected via a VGA cable to the ceiling mounted projector. An amplifier connects via a 3.5 mm plug. Internet is via ethernet cable or wireless.
- Syndicate Room - ceiling mounted projector with both HDMI and VGA connections, the latter with a 3.5 socket for sound. Internet is cable or wireless
- Hilda Besse ground floor / Fellows' Dining Room - projector is stored in the cabinet, with projector connecting via VGA and sound via 3.5 mm plug. Wireless is available, there are some cabled ethernet sockets along the west and east sides of the FDR, elsewhere in the Hilda Besse internet is wireless only.
- Pavilion (top floor of Gateway B) has two laptops in cabinets with ceiling mounted projectors, HDMI connections with additional sound via 3.5 mm plug to amplifiers and speakers in the cabinets.
- Gateway Boardroom (top floor of Ghassan Shaker / Lodge building) one cabinet and projector otherwise as per Pavilion
All laptops run Windows with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint), Skype and VLC media player are also installed. All have DVD drives with the exception of the Investcorp Auditorium which has a dedicated DVD player. All locations have OWL and eduroam wireless coverage.