St Antony's is pleased to be able to offer a fully funded one-year scholarship to a student studying at the college whose first degree was studied in a country that receives official development from OECD.
|About the scholarships||Am I eligible?||What does it cover?||How do I apply?||How will I know if I
have been successful?
The DAC List of ODA Recipients shows all countries and territories eligible to receive official development assistance (ODA). These consist of all low and middle income countries based on gross national income (GNI) per capita as published by the World Bank, with the exception of G8 members, EU members, and countries with a firm date for entry into the EU. The list also includes all of the Least Developed Countries (LDCs) as defined by the United Nations (UN). By assisting students from these countries the college aims to help students who otherwise would not be able to go on to graduate study, and to increase diversity within our student body.
About the scholarship
St Antony’s College is offering the opportunity to study for a fully funded one-year degree in 2023/24. The St Antony's DAC Scholarship is open to students who have:
- completed their undergraduate degree in a country that receives official development from the OECD. For the list of these countries, please follow this link.
- applying for any one-year degree offered by St Antony’s College (except for the MBA, MFE and MPP)
The scholarship will pay course fees and a stipend at the current UKRI rate. A committee at St Antony’s will review the applications and award The St Antony’s DAC Scholarship on merit.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for a one year course of study. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the appropriate course deadline and you must have secured a place on your programme of study by 10th April 2023. It would help if you select St Antony's College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online DAC Scholarship application form which is available at the bottom of this page. The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2023.
Please note that incomplete and ineligible applications will not be considered for a DAC Scholarship.
How will I know if I have been successful?
We expect to be able to email successful candidates by the end of June 2023. If you have not been contacted by then, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you have any questions about this scholarship which are not answered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please complete the application form before by Friday 1st March 5pm UK time.